Monday, September 6, 2010

Color Challenge

This week I am so pleased to have been invited to be a guest designer for the Hand Stamped Sentiments Blog
Thanks so much, I enjoyed the challenge!
On a white square 4x4 square card I adhered the daffodil strip, green panel and the espresso border.  Stamp the clouds and houses and hand cut and adhere.  Stamp the trees directly on the green panel. Punch the banner triangles and adhere, then adhere the letter die cuts.  Punch the scallop circle, adhere, then punch the label die cut and stamp the sentiment on it. I inked the edges with brown ink around the banner and the labels. I used the Stampin' Up Good Neighbors set (recently retired) and the sentiment stamp is by Studio G, pattern paper by Making Memories and cardstock by Bazzill and Stampin' Up.  Alphabet dies by Cuttlebug.  Punches by Stampin EK Success and Fiskars and Martha Stewart.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...